Propane Service Technician Full-time
Garthwaite Energy, Inc., a full-service oil company located in Wells, Maine is hiring for an experienced Certified Propane Technician. Great work environment with competitive wages based on license in field and level of experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid Holidays, vacation and sick leave. The candidate needs to have a strong work ethic, be able to work independently and clean driving record. Daily hours, Monday through Friday, typically 7:30am to 4pm, on-call rotation required.
• Applicant must have CETP certifications.
• Applicant must have 5+ years experience.
• Applicant must have CDL with Hazmat endorsement
• Applicant preferred to have Journeyman Oil Burner Technician or Master License.
• Applicant must have experience in installation and repair of equipment, setting tanks and running gas lines.
• Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to pass background check.
• Applicant must have good communication skills and be able to explain technical information to customers in a way they understand.
• Applicant must work well with others and be capable of independent work.
• Applicant must participate in on-call schedule.
• Applicant must keep company vehicle clean and organized.
Please send resume to: email@example.com; Mail to: P.O. Box 16 Moody, ME 04054 or drop off in person at 347 Post Road Wells, ME
Thank You, we look forward to hearing from you!
-The Staff at Garthwaite Energy, Inc.